Tuesday 27 October 2009

A big bold “THANK YOU”, for our Islamic Ministry

An Islamic banking system is something which we all are ravenous for. Speaking frankly, I’ll never want to invest my income in a manner prohibited in Islam.

Tomorrow I am going to terminate my account in Bank of Maldives. That bank is a secular one, I guess its anti Islamic too.

I am going to ask my friends who are working there in the Bank of Maldives, to leave their job. As serving in such an anti Islamic institution is “Haram” which consequently would make their remunerations also Haram. Oh god!! “Save my buddies and their children from eating forbidden food”

I advice the management of the Bank of Maldives to dissolve their anti Islamic business and sack all of their Maldivian employees. We don’t want to get involve or crusade your anti Islamic business.

The concept of simple and compound interests involves “ribaa”. And as we all know “ribaa” is “haram” in Islam.

The message to Bank of Maldives in short is that there is no need of Islamizing your business; just go on with your “haram” business and provide the damn “haram” service to everyone of this so called 100% muslim country. In the meantime our Islamic bank in association with our “levelheaded” Islamic Ministry will provide us Islamic banking.

Our “virtuous” Islamic Ministry and their cogent policies will never abscond and leave us alone. If not with the “will” they will “Islamize” our country even by compulsion.

It’s my pleasure to acknowledge my fault by investing my money in a “haram” comportment. I would like to see Bank of Maldives doing the same, and terminating their “haram” business immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment